Two Become One

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My fluff collection so far...

I started ordering cloth diapers about a month ago and I'm growing my stash little by little. I've sworn to myself I wouldn't buy anymore until at least April 15 so I'm trying not to look at websites. Here is what I have so far
Bum Genius 3.0 with a snappi


1 Bummis and 1 Bottombumpers

inside of bottombumpers with prefolds underneath
 I have a few other things not pictured and I'm also waiting on my last order to arrive. I loved getting my fluff mail!! They are so soft (Justin agrees) and so adorable. I'm also keeping a written inventory of my stock that way I know what I need before baby comes and that I have enough to cover me him. From my notes that I've been taking I should aim at having at least 2 dozen prefolds per day if baby ends up using 12+ a day and I can do laundry every other day. At least 6 covers (prefolds need covers), possibly 12 fitted diapers (they also need covers). I could also try to get some newborn All-in-ones, one size, or pockets (all of which do not require covers). My next package will include some of those.
I already have some diapers that grow with baby, but I'm still going to add to those. Like the BumGenius above will probably not fit baby when he's born, so those are when he's a few weeks older.

I have ordered from the following:
babyhopesclothdiapers.com This store is closing
kanga-care.com
CottonBabies.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment