Two Become One

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Your dearest wish will come true

That was my fortune cookie in December before I knew I was pregnant! I even ended up taping it on the monitor

How cool is that :) We're still waiting on Justin's to come true, lol. "You will make a name for yourself in the field of entertainment."
My dream has always been to be a mom and now it's happening. I totally love the fact that it was a complete surprise to us too and not planned. Even though I'm a planner and I want certain things at certain times, this is one that was much better given to me when I wasn't expecting. It makes it feel so much more like a gift!

Tomorrow we have our first appointment together and with my regular ob/gyn at 8:45. I'm so excited!! All I've thought about is tomorrow. January is going way to slow for me.

I also can't believe how many celebrities are pregnant this year! We must have all caught the bug. The bug with the tail that is! Sorry, too much I know!
Here's who I've heard is pregnant with their first child:

1. Alicia Silverstone
2. Natalie Portman
3. Fergie
4. Marion Cotillard
5. Pink
6. Jewel
7. Selma Blair


Who's gonna be next?




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment