Two Become One

Monday, January 31, 2011

Almost....there.....11 weeks!

Almost there to be being 3 months pregnant and ending my first trimester! I've been feeling simply incredible and my energy is picking up just slightly.

In my last post I mentioned buying the belly band from target well I did and I hate it. I think I was imagining more of a spanx like contraption, lol. I think I'll be returning it and just buying maternity jeans.

I had a mini meltdown too about feeling like a whale and hubby just wrapped his arms around me and made me feel so beautiful again. He's my hero.

Here's what baby is up to this week:


Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.
She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming. Source
 In other baby news, I've found an educator in our area who is certified in the Bradley Method. Her classes will begin around April/May and they are once a week for 2 hours for 12 weeks. They cover not only labor but nutrition for mommy and baby, exercise, and preparing for a family. This method helps the husband be the coach during labor and the wife prepare for birth without drugs. I'm really excited about this! I've already started reading the book The Husband Coached Childbirth  which is very encouraging.

In house news, we got quite the education on Friday on what we can afford and are now better equipped in searching for something in our range. We feel so much more at ease and excited that we can look comfortably without worrying if we can really afford the home. Ideally, we'd like to close in June so wish us luck!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment