Two Become One

Friday, January 28, 2011

Whew!

I still fit into my jeans!

My fat jeans at least.

I'm lucky enough that I get to wear scrubs everyday for work so my belly has been snug as a bug 5x's a week. Weekends so far have been great too, but this week I've been feeling just a tad more pregnant. So, I wasn't sure what was going to happen when I tried on my pants this afternoon. I didn't even go for my old favorite I just grabbed the fat jeans and they're still a tad loose. I'm not sure when I'm going to buy maternity jeans or a belly band. Don't even get me started on the fact I need a few new bras too!

I guess maternity clothes are not something I'm looking forward to. My friends tell me "Oh there's so many cute things you'll  be able to wear for summer!" And I'm thinking by summer I'll be a whale and probably not care what I'm wearing. The funny thing is and nobody knows, is that I had planned (hoped) for this to be my last summer with some abs before we tried for baby. Bahahaha! I'm sure I made God laugh with that one!

In order to brighten my mood about clothes here are some inspiration pictures for myself


Ok 3 I guess I need to do some more searching =)


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment