Two Become One

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A New Year a New Surprise!

To start off:

We're Expecting!!!!!


We were so shocked! We weren't trying to get pregnant, in fact, we were more than happy to wait one more year. By now, I should know God is in control, always! On January 1 I took a pregnancy test and immediately the line showed up. I started shaking and thinking this thing is broken. I told Justin and he just said "Wow." The next night I took another one. This time we both waited and watched the digital  hourglass blink away and then...PREGNANT! How could I still  be in denial after this? I just was. My denial was over when I had my first doctor's appointment and I saw and heard the heart beat!! I was in L.O.V.E. They estimated I was 7 weeks but I think I was more like 8 since I know the night of conception, hehe. Here's our little raspberry:


Here's the same picture explained:

Of course I didn't just type this little post in one sitting. I can't sit that long! I've cleaned the bathrooms, done 2 loads of laundry, ate lunch, taken Luna out, and vacuumed! I'm wiped and it's time for a nap :)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment