Two Become One

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowed In

What's a preggo to do when she's snowed in?

Dream

And I mean about baby stuff. I'm ahead of myself I know but let me indulge myself. One of my girlfriends has been asking me how I want to do the nursery. Looks like I'm not the only one ahead of myself :) So I got to thinking and I looked up nurseries online and found a few favorites. Now since I'm 99% sure it's going to be a boy I only saved boy nurseries. I did catch a peek at girly nurseries and OH MY GOSH I couldn't handle the adorableness! I might have to save some of those just in case. Here are my favs







And this website was awesome: Design Dazzle

If it's a boy I love the baby blue and cream. I'm not into cartoon characters in nurseries so I like more of the classic decor. Although I did see this Dr. Seuss nursery that was my favorite character inspired nursery: 

Now if we could just find a home... I'm praying hard that we have one by June!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment