Two Become One

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Where is it going?

Time that is.

It's starting to speed up on me and I'm not sure I like it. This week marked 30 weeks which got me thinking that baby D will be making his appearance in possibly two months. Hopefully, no less than 2 months of course. OMG!! If I stop to think about it, it's down right scary but so so exciting!

The little guy loves doing his baby-robics in my belly and I love it too. I'm going to miss that. Miss talking to my belly and daydreaming of what he's doing. I'm moving on to the real thing, which is going to blow pregnancy away I'm sure, but pregnancy has truly been amazing.

My symptoms as of late? Well, I was wondering what this soreness around my crotch was and come to find out it's my body releasing relaxin to loosen up my joints and ligaments to get ready for birth. Fun! I've read some people feel it worse than others, but it just feels like soreness to me. I haven't felt any Braxton Hicks either. My belly button is still an innie. No stretch marks. I did take off my wedding rings this week, because I was paranoid I wouldn't be able to take them off if I waited any longer. I'm wondering if I'm the luckiest preggo in the world really, LOL.

I do want to share that if anyone is thinking of making one of these little guys, make sure you know your health insurance to the T!!! We would've gotten all this straighten out ahead of time had we planned to become pregnant, but instead we're learning as we go. That is a pain. It has been a battle because I want to know where every cent is going. Today I finally understood mine a little better and I noticed my obgyn office completely ignored a payment I made. I'm going to get them on that tomorrow.

As of now, I still have my appointment for tomorrow. I also have my appt at the birth center in the am. I don't think that's going to turn into an actual prenatal appt though. I'm still trying to get them to be in network. Otherwise, we'll be paying A LOT more than we bargained for and we need to discuss that a little further. It is so annoying that we have to go through this just to have the most natural birth you can want. Crazy world.

Well, tomorrow we're going to see two houses (say a prayer for us!) and one is a short sale which sucks, but I'm actually really excited about these. It's funny that we have come a long way from last year as far as our expectations in our first home. We've come from dreaming up one house to realizing something else is much better for us now. I think we've grown up a lot in this area and I'm feeling more confident that we'll make the right decision.

I leave you with last week's pic :-)
29 weeks



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment