Two Become One

Monday, June 20, 2011

Nesting

Or the lack thereof in my case is causing somewhat of a depression. I'm trying (praying) hard to refocus and tell myself a healthy baby is all that matters. Everything will come in God's time. Everything else being a place to live, a nursery to set up, and basically just the chance to settle down and wait for my little guy. I have a thousand thoughts every single day and they pile up. Then I'm so full I need to cry them out and then the cycle starts again. Don't worry I'm handling it the way I know and I'll be just fine in the end.
The message I'm getting loud and clear is to read my bible. Not just read it more or read it daily but plainly: just open the book and hear what God has to tell you! I've been a little mad at Him, because I know He loves me so why are we going through this? Because even Christ followers will go through storms. This life isn't supposed to be sunny and roses. My perspectives need some rearranging, I know this. These times are for drawing nearer to Him, for me to cry out to Him because He is with me.


Oh, no.
You never let go.
Through the calm, and through the storm

Oh, no.
You never let go.
In every high and every low.

Oh, no.
You never let go,
Lord, You never let go of me.

And I can see a light
That is coming
For the heart that holds on,
A glorious light beyond all compare.

And there will be an end
To these troubles
But until that day comes,
Still I will praise You.
Still I will praise You.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment