Two Become One

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Welcome Fall


Happy first day of Fall!!!!! Fall is such a BEAUTIFUL time of the year and I enjoy it even more because we get to experience it here in North Carolina. As much as I miss the beach in Florida, there's nothing like the weather becoming cooler and seeing the leaves change.

I hope this Fall is one of the best yet!


Here are pictures from Luna's sleepover. One of our neighbors has a Yorki-Poo named Tess. She is adorable! Our neighbor had her stepson over for the weekend and he's terrified of dogs. So, she asked us to take Tess for the night.

Little did I know Luna and Tess were going to make our living room their personal race track! All you heard that night was running and panting from two pint size monsters! hahaha...Justin was not happy :)


Here they are running! Check out Luna's ears!!
innocent faces
Tess wants her food bowl


The next day Justin and I went to a place here in Mooresville called Lazy 5 ranch. We paid $20 for our entry and a bucket of feed. They gave us a list of animals we could not feed (zebras, bulls, and giraffe) and a map. No list of names of the animals we would see. I think they should probably do that to help people out.


right on my lap! Food went everywhere!

something I could feed :)
water buffalo
cows
sweet lovebird


After driving through we parked and got out to walk around the petting area. We met this parrot that told us hello and goodbye. It was so funny! My car looked terribly dirty and we were both a little grossed out. It was definitely fun, but I'm not going back until we have to, LOL.

This weekend, Justin and his dad are supposed to be racing. I had a t-shirt made for the occasion, but unfortunately, I don't think I'll have it in time to wear. Bummer!

Anyway, I'm off to relax and catch up on some reading! Goodnight!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment