Two Become One

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Meet my little friend



Clicking on the picture will make it bigger. It's a hummingbird that has been coming nearly every time I look out on our porch. On this day I ran for the camera and luckily he was still there. Too bad the shot was from inside and behind the screen door. I'm hoping I'll be able to get his picture again soon.

He must really love my flowers! It makes me excited to someday have our own house. I imagine having a vegetable garden and growing beautiful flowers. I especially want to grow roses and peonies. Peonies have become my favorite flower ever since I had them in my centerpieces and  on our sweetheart table.


aren't they gorgeous!
Luckily, I should be able to grow some here in NC. Maybe next year ;-)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment