Two Become One

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Practically Perfect!

This past Sunday evening Justin and I went to see Mary Poppins on Broadway. It was a lot of fun and adorable. We had orchestra seats so were front and left. Justin has never seen the movie, GASP! I tried to fill him in the night before by telling him the story and singing some songs, lol. He didn't recognize any of them, not that that's his fault :-)

We weren't allowed to take pictures but you know I'm a rebel.

Ok after the last shot, Justin scared me by saying we were going to get kicked out so I better stop. Yes sir!

I loved hearing all those songs again! It brought back so many memories of childhood and wishing I could jump into Bert's painting at the park.

The actors were phenomenal and it amazes me how the children act their roles so perfectly at such a young age. I believe Michael was 9!

At the end of the show Mary Poppins even "flies" out over the audience! I really want to see the movie now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment