Two Become One

Monday, March 1, 2010

We're wanting to expand our little family!

And not with a BABY but something little and furry. I've wanted a dog for the longest time but being in college and then grad school prevented me from getting one and really giving it the attention it needs. Now that the wedding is over and I have my life back I thought why not now? Luckily Justin's on board and wants to get one too. I really want to adopt and not buy a dog because I always stood for adopting pets. The only thing is NC doesn't usually have a yorkie or morkie in the kennels. I've started searching on petfinder.com and came across Millie.


She's here in town actually but I'm sure I'm not the only one looking for a Yorkie. I submitted my application today so hopefully the rescue gives me a call and we get to meet her. Wish us luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment