Two Become One

Friday, March 19, 2010

My first herb garden

I'm tired of buying herbs like basil and parsley only to use a little and throw away the rest so I've decided to plant my own herb garden. I started with basil, parsley, and cilantro. I had 3 little pots that Justin drilled holes into them so the water can drain. I used regular potting soil and seeds that I bought at Lowes. I cut out the label from each packet and taped them to the front of each pot. I filled the pots with soil and spread a couple seeds, pressed down the soil, and watered them with plant food in the water. Voila!



I also bought and planted a Geranium into a bigger pot. Pink flowers!


Someone else was enjoying the outdoors this afternoon. We live for these beautiful spring days :)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment