Two Become One

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Puppy *Update*

Well, we didn't get Millie. She's in her new home now and I know she's going to be loved. The rescue called me about a male Yorkie that they just got in, but I've always wanted a girl so I turned them down. In fact the following morning after the call, I went down to the pet fair at Petsmart and he had been adopted. Everyone wants a Yorkie I guess.

I started my search again and I found some puppies in South Carolina. Here's Jayda


She's almost 8 weeks. Her mom was a purebred Yorkie, but dad's a no show, hehe. I have no idea what she could grow up to look like and that's what scares me. I have a picture in my head of the dog I want but because I feel so guilty buying one, I'm hoping Jayda will fit my picture. We're possibly going tonight to meet her, if not tomorrow.

I'll keep you updated!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment