Two Become One

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Easton has been attached at my hip this whole week making it difficult to do much especially blog. He wouldn't nap in his crib either. I've had to lay right beside him with my hand on his stomach in order for him to sleep , lol. Obviously he's currently sleeping in his crib while I blog so it's not that big of a deal. Besides I love the extra cuddles we're getting. I think he's teething too because he's been sucking on his hands and smacking his lips a lot. In fact I'm pretty sure I see his tooth already. His next appt isn't until the 19th so I won't know for sure until then. If it is a tooth then, wow, he's doing amazing because he's not fussing.

This is going to be TMI, but that's me and this is my blog so...

Sunday marked a year since Easton's existence :) Yup, I know exactly when it happened and it's all to a celebratory mood after we beat the Gators. It was nice to see another win over the weekend. We're state champs again!! GO NOLES!

Today is my hubby's birthday! He's 29!!! I'm going to rave about him because really without him Easton and I couldn't stay home. I wouldn't be this deliriously happy either. We met as Seniors in HS so we've been together forever and there's no one in this universe I'd rather be sharing my life with. This man is so patient and giving that I wonder how I got so lucky. It stinks he has to work, but we'll get to celebrate on Saturday by going to his favorite restaurant. I got him a surprise present that won't get here for a little while but I hope he likes it :)

I'm also going to brag that Easton did fabulous on Thanksgiving. It's a 2 hour drive to Great-Grandmom's and he didn't cry! He slept almost the entire drive and he giggled and cooed. I was so worried too because the night before we tried to go out for pizza and he screamed and cried the whole 10 minute drive we just turned around and went home. Let's see what happens for Christmas...

Here's my happy boy awake now!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment