Two Become One

Friday, November 18, 2011

3 months!



Happy 3 months to my little prince (yesterday)!!!!!!
 He loves to smile at anything (the ceiling fan) and everyone.
He loves to look at his hands and is bringing them to his mouth.
He's also starting to bring other objects to his mouth like his blanket, lol.
He has a laugh! It's so adorable and I love to hear it.
He loves to "stand up" with the help of mommy and daddy.
He weight 15 lbs!
He loves boobs!
He brings so much joy into our lives to the point of overflowing.

I'm sooo excited for the holidays! A lot of firsts are coming up like first snow! We're are going to great grandma's for Thanksgiving next week and Easton will be meeting a lot of family members for the first time. I'm wondering how the napping is going to go since he likes things nice and quiet, but it's just one day so we'll just take it as it comes. I remember last year I didn't eat turkey because I was going all vegan, lol. Can I confess I'm looking forward to it next week?! It's very hard to eat meals these days, oh with a baby and everything, so I'm pigging out on Turkey day :)


 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment