Two Become One

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!!

Momma got a new haircut today! I usually cut my hair twice a year so I was long overdue for one. I took the plunge and cut about 4 inches, whoa!
It feels amazing! If only we were going out for NYE to don my new 'do but there's no place like home with my two favorite boys. 2011 was simply too fantastic for words.

Never in a million years did I think I would have a baby boy who would be a total surprise. Motherhood is my dream come true. Even on the days when I'm exhausted and frustrated with Easton, I LOVE being his mom. No one but my 16lb baby can melt my heart and make me smile when he wakes up for his 3am feeding. Every little burp, coo, smile are what make my world go round. I'm also so so thankful to God that Justin works so hard for us and I can stay home with Easton. My husband has had to make sacrifices too but has never complained. During our hospital stay, I saw a side of my husband that brought new meaning to the word admiration. He's a keeper!

My expectations for 2012 mainly include buying our first home, getting a new car, and being the best mom to my little one. If I could choose one word for 2012 instead of making a resolution it would be family. I just want to create memories and fill our home with love.

This is sad, but I need a nap before I can countdown tonight, LOL.

Happy New Year!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic














No comments:

Post a Comment