Two Become One

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hair loss, stretch marks, and jelly roll

Oh pregnancy, you are wicked to the female body.

I thought I escaped stretch marks when I was preggo but lo and behold they were secretly there all along. They're like parentheses on my new jelly roll. Also, my linea nigra is still hanging around. Thank goodness for late summer babies! I have some time before next swimsuit season.

My hair on the other hand decided not to stick around any longer. It's been falling out lately. During my entire pregnancy I probably lost 10 hairs. It's nothing major and besides I have VERY thick long hair so it might be nice to lighten it up, lol.

I should also mention acne is paying a visit too. It's gotten better since I don't wear make up unless I go out, but still it's annoying.

Lastly, my fat jeans are still the only pair of pants that fit and my wedding rings are almost wearable.

Yes, pregnancy you have forever changed me. I've learned a lot of cold hard truths since being pregnant but don't think this post is me just complaining and whining. It's to share what happened to me. These are little things that happened to my body, but it was all to create the most perfect little human being I have ever seen.

It was all so incredibly worth it and I'm excited for when I can do it all over again!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment