Two Become One

Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy V-day!!

No that's not a basketball, that's a belly :)


Happy viability day to my sweet baby boy! Ok it was yesterday, but I can't blog on the weekends ;-P
We're at 24 weeks now and he's kicking stronger and stronger. Some sites say that if we could see his face now we would be able to tell who he looks like, mommy/daddy. Justin and I have been talking about this lately and Justin dreamed he looked like me. I personally think he's going to look like daddy. I picture mini-versions of us someday, lol.

Our Bradley classes start this Wednesday night and I can't wait! I have been terribly slacking in the exercise department, which I never thought I would. I don't even do kegels...aaack! There are a few exercises supported by the Bradley method that are really easy, but I've totally forgotten them. We're going to learn so much in the next 12 weeks.

I feel totally great though, no pregnancy related pains at all besides the round ligament pain when we take our evening walks. They feel like a stitch in your side that you can get when you run sometimes, except these are on my belly. They don't last long either. This past weekend I had an annoying stomach ache that lasted almost 3 days and it just took my appetite. I'll have to ask my mid wife about that, because it's happened before and I don't know if it's pregnancy related or totally food related. I can't imagine what caused it. I pretty much can't do anything but lie down from the stomach pains.

On a side note, I want to dote on my husband for being so incredible. The way he loves and protects me and has already fallen for our little guy is really sweet. He talks to the belly and tells me about his baby daydreams. He will pretty much do anything I ask and without a complaint. This includes clicking madly for 3 hours on a cloth diaper website for an invisible egg.

Easter Sunday was the 3rd and last day for Envibum's cloth diaper giveaway. You had to search on their site which is like over 10 pages for an invisible egg the size of a pixel! It was crazy but all worth it when Justin found the last egg and we won a cloth diaper. Yup, we spent 3 hours doing this, LOL.

This is the diaper we got. Appropriate for our little racer. It's so soft and I can't wait to see baby in it.
Envicheckered diaper

I just want to take a moment to SHOUT and THANK GOD for the justice we got today over bin laden's death. Our amazing, amazing Navy Seals finished him off and now so many victims' families can hopefully heal even more. Now it's time to bring our troops home! What a great day for America and the world!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment