Two Become One

Thursday, August 11, 2011

10 days!! What?!

Just happened to look at my countdown today and it reminded me that there's 10 days until the due date!! Where has time gone? We still need to install the car seat, pick up the stroller, and I have to prep diapers. I hope the little guy hangs in there for those next 10 because we need them.
At the same time I can explode with excitement!!!! He's almost here:):):) Yes, I'm excited, no doubt about that....but I'm also trying to connect with myself... alone... in these last days. I almost feel like I have that down time before you start your first job after college. That was a fun time. Of course now, I'm a little restricted in the "fun" I can have, being huge and slightly immobile, lol.
I'm about to become someone's M-O-T-H-E-R and this little person is going to be attached to me for a very long time. Even when I go out with my husband I'll still have baby on my mind. Our little family consisting of furbabies is now going to include another human being. WOW. I'm a mixture of emotions right now. None that are bad though just bittersweet.

Memory lane....

And now my number one dream is coming true.....



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment