Two Become One

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy 2 months baby!

One day late but I wanted to share about Easton's 2 month check up. He is a whopping 14 pounds and 24 inches long placing him in the 95th percentile! I have a big boy :-)

I actually went in thinking he would be 12 pounds but nope, daddy was right in guessing he would be 14. Easton also got his first vaccine. We're following Dr. Sears schedule for now so he only got the DTap. My champ didn't even cry. Mommy almost did though.

In other good news the doc said, again, to get him off formula if I want. It won't hurt him to stay on it but he doesn't need it. I have a story to share about the woes of breastfeeding, but that's for another day.

As of today he's only gotten 2 1/2oz of formula so we're doing awesome!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment