Two Become One

Monday, July 25, 2011

Moving week and I love my husband!

We got the keys to our condo last Tuesday and started moving in our stuff on Friday. We're maybe halfway done, but we have the big stuff to move for this weekend. Justin's asked some coworkers for help and I believe his dad is coming over to help too. It's a two hour trip for him so we really appreciate it.

I cannot appreciate my husband enough for the hard work he has done. I can't tell you how many times he has gone up and down our stairs with boxes. Big heavy boxes. I haven't lifted a single box.
I say we moved, but he's doing EVERYTHING! I'm just in awe over this man that I married. He hasn't complained once! And let me tell you our heat index was in the 100s. I really can't get over him. He's my hero. I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!

On top of the stress and craziness we have going on he scheduled me a prenatal massage for my birthday. So while the men are hard at work this Saturday, baby D and I will be getting pampered. My birthday shouldn't even be on the radar this year. I'm more thankful than anything and have everything I could want.
27 was the year of the best surprise of my life. What will 28 be?

This week I am 36 weeks into my pregnancy so 4 more to go and 1 more until he's considered full term! I can literally lift and hold my belly when I stand up because it's just that big and heavy. It's getting very tiresome to walk around for more than 30 minutes and standing for long periods gives me really sore feet. I haven't noticed any stretch marks but I heard they can come after? Please stretch mark fairy stay away!

Here are the books on my current reading list:

I really like the birth partner, although Justin would benefit more from it, lol. It's given me more of an idea of how birth can happen. I know I can't know how mine will go but I like reading about it as much as possible. It's all about mental preparation for me I guess.
Disease Proof was recommended by a doula I believe and surprisingly it leans towards a plant based diet so naturally I like it. I didn't know this when I got it though.


I have an announcement to make, but it's not 100% certain yet, so I'm not going to say anything. I'm really excited about it and hope it will work out. I should know in the next few days though!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: