Two Become One

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day!!

Just another time to be thankful we live in the best country with the greatest men and women who fight for our freedoms!

A few things on the horizon that I'm planning for this week. Mainly deciding on a photographer for our newborn photos and placing a couple etsy orders.

I've contacted 15 photographers and these two are by far my favs:

and
Two Little  Monkeys

I'm also loving these props for the photos

 SNUGGIE BEAR
and
FSU hat and diaper cover

I'm still looking for someone to make me an FSU fitted diaper.....

I know baby D is not going to have a nursery for a little while, but I'm totally over that. Moms tell me it's not something they should've put so much into anyway since baby stayed with them for months which will be our case too. A nursery can wait ;-)
I didn't want to let go of having newborn photos though. I see my friends almost 2 years olds and I can't believe how fast they grow! It's got to be bittersweet so I want to capture our baby when he's a wee little one.
I mean come on! Irresistible right?

 Since I haven't gotten any news on when the birth center will open, I guess we'll have to go ahead and schedule our hospital tour and even possibly register there. At my next appointment, I'm meeting with my actual obgyn who was the one who told me about the Bradley book. She had a natural birth at the hospital last year. Now that I'm better prepared then when I last saw her I have a million questions to ask. Also, the schedules may be out for who will be on call the 21st. Not that baby will definitely come that day, but I still want to know.

In the end, the best case scenario for me should I have to be at the hospital is for my water not to break until the end so I can labor at home for the majority of the time. Since I'm gbs+ we're not comfortable staying at home to labor if my water breaks first. It's too risky. So waters, stay intact!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment