Two Become One

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Must Have Books!

We've just finished dinner and I made another amazing vegan dinner. I'm only saying it was so good because Justin loved it so much. When it comes to food, especially vegan stuff, he's hard to please, trust me. What did I make?
Taquitos with Chorizo and Potatoes from my book Viva Vegan! by Terry Hope Romero.
I'd share the recipe but I'm lazy to type it up, lol. This book is heaven for me because it includes all Latin food. When I read the recipes in this book, it gives me so much hope that I can still enjoy the food I grew up with minus the meat and dairy.

Next, are my cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero. Look at these! I made the Golden Vanilla with Chocolate Buttercream Icing. NO DAIRY AT ALL!


Finally, Veganomicon by Isa Chandra Moskowitz and Terry Hope Romero. These girls know how to make good food! I haven't made anything from this book yet. It's great that they spend the first few chapters talking about stocking the pantry, essential tools, and cooking terminology.

Hopefully, I can inspire someone to check these books out even just to try out something new.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment