Two Become One

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Greenpower!



This is what the hubs and I are drinking every morning, 3tsp with 8oz juice. Now I admit I didn't research this, but Justin did and I trust him completely that it's a great product. My only reservation is that I'd rather get my greens from whole foods and not supplements. Right now however, I'm learning so much about nutrition and slowly adjusting my diet in eliminating dairy and adding more veggies so I think it's smart for me to take something while I figure things out. It tastes great in juice of course so no problems drinking it. Here's their site if you want to read more http://greensplus.com/

A little info from their site:
Greens Plus is a 100% natural blend of 29 nutrient-rich Superfoods, Sea Vegetables and High-Energy Herbal Extracts. One serving of Greens Plus delivers more organic vitamins, essential minerals, live enzymes and high-ORAC antioxidants than 5 full servings of fresh fruits and vegetables, and provides every vibrant color in the dietary food spectrum, as recommended by the United States Department of Agriculture.


I'm going to check out a couple others that I've read about in my vegan blogs I follow. I haven't noticed a difference in myself but I've only been drinking it for a week. Oh, and it's made in Vero Beach, FL too!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment