Two Become One

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Accident




I was heading back home on the freeway yesterday when a truck in front of me carrying these huge crates lost some of them. Either they weren't tightly secured or the wind helped loosen them because yesterday was super windy. Anyway, two of them came flying at me and I swerved to miss them but one got my fender. I was really shaken up but I'm totally ok. The guy begged me not to file a report because he has a lot of tickets already and he didn't want his insurance to go up. So long story short I'm taking Scarlet (yes I name my cars) to the shop Monday morning, getting a rental, and my crate-carrying-accident-prone driver is paying for it all.
I'm so thankful I'm all right and this was all just a minor thing.
Poor Scarlet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment