Two Become One

Friday, February 11, 2011

Namaste!

I started my prenatal Yoga DVD this week. This is the one I got from the library:
 The first day I did it I was already tired and had a headache so I lasted up to the last move. It was hard I'll admit but by the second time I did it I found it easier. I did the whole 30 minutes plus the 15 minutes of relaxation. These moves were hard for me

Um yeah those were pretty hard and not at all comfortable, LOL. This is my favorite pose:
That and the one where you're on all fours and you do these hip rotations. Those are ahhhmazing! Unfortunately, I only have the DVD until Monday so I might just buy one over the weekend.

The second DVD I just picked up is this one:
I might check this one out today :) For now, I'm going to go enjoy a homemade peanut butter cup that the hubs made!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment