Two Become One

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!




I hope everyone has a fantastic day and make sure to kiss someone or tell someone you love them! We're celebrating our 2nd Vday as Mr. and Mrs. Justin is planning a surprise dinner, and I mean he's COOKING! I'm doing the baking which is much more fun. I'll be making brownies and we'll have them with ice cream. Yummm!


In baby world, baby Doyle is now 13 weeks which is also the end of the 1st trimester!!!
What's up with your baby? Well, besides being as large as a peach now, that big old noggin of hers is now about half the size of her crown-to-rump length (that’s one reason why your little peach looks more like an alien from outer space at this point). By the time you give birth, her body will catch up, measuring three-quarters of her total size. What else is going on in there? Tiny bones are beginning to form in her arms and legs, the intestines are beginning to move from the umbilical cord to the abdomen, and the vocal cords are well under construction (the first step toward saying, "I love you, Mommy!"). And because she can move her arms and legs in a jerky fashion, she may be able to get her thumb into her mouth (a habit that may come in handy for self-soothing when she’s a newborn).Source
 I had a scary episode last night.Before bed I went to the bathroom and there was red blood on my underwear. I freaked and cried pretty bad. Justin calmed me down, we prayed, and I pretty much did not sleep well at all. I went to the bathroom again and there was nothing. This morning there's nothing. I talked to the nurse this morning, and she said they'd like to see me but I told her my appt is Wed. so she said if I'm ok waiting till then I can. If I have any more bleeding I'll have to come in. I'm almost sure everything is ok, but I can't tell you how much I live for my appointments! Just to hear the heartbeat puts my world at peace. So please say a little prayer for us. As easy and beautiful as this pregnancy has been it can turn your world upside down in a second. But enough of that...

My life
XOXO to everyone!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment