Two Become One

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pump it!

Running is such a sweet release of stress! Today's run got me thinking of many things but especially how my playlist can really effect my stamina/energy. Here is what I listen to on a daily basis:

1. Rihanna- Don't Stop the Music (new!)
2. Pitbull- Hotel Room Service ( makes me laugh, don't ask )
3. The Black Eyed Peas- Pump It (new!)
4. The Black Eyed Peas- I Gotta Feeling (yup hasn't gotten old yet)
5. Rihanna- Disturbia
6. Pink- Just Like a Pill
7. Pink- So What
8. Chris Tomlin- Sing, Sing, Sing (something about this Christian song that gets me pumped!)
9 Britney Spears- Piece of Me, Radar, Womanizer (she's a must!)

Now for my cool down or when I'm doing weights/abs

1. Kari Jobe- My Beloved (played @ our wedding)
2. DMB & Kenny Chesney- I'm Alive
3. Zac Brown Band- Free
4. Kerli- Walking on Air

I'm definitely always wanting new songs to add because it's been a while since I changed my list.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment